2.09.2008

Each day, a day closer

It finally hit me today that surgery is really happening. It's not make believe, I'm not dreaming.....although I wish I were.
Today we took our first step in getting prepare to leave. Jake - our year old black lab is now with his friend "bella" for the next week or so. A family friend of ours offered to take Jake for us so it would be one less thing we would have to worry about. Especially my parents who will be taking care of the other 3. It was kind of sad to see him go, but we know it's for the better. He'll be much happier with his 5 yr old girlfriend. :-)
Tomorrow, I will start packing suitcases, and getting all of Riley's things together.
Monday, Carson and I will be headed down to CHW to have the stint removed from her right eye.
It sure doesn't leave me with a whole ton of preping time left. AAHHHH!

Good night!

2 comments:

debi9kids said...

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. You WILL find the strength to make it through this.

my4kids said...

I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. I know this must be hard...but you will all come out of it great you are a strong person even if you don't think so sometimes.