4.15.2009

In need of your help

It's that time of year again! Break out the jogging suit, warm up your tennies, and hit the pavement! Join us if you can October 10th!! If you can't, but you want to help support us, please check out my firstgiving page here http://www.firstgiving.com/cindycole and donate if you can. Every penny counts.

As you know from my blog, we have been spending time at a few different children's hospitals, but CH of Wisconsin will always be #1 in our hearts - that where our journey started.

This will be our 3rd year walking for Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, and it feels great knowing that we are helping the #3 children's hospital in the US - noted by Parents Magazine! LOVE IT!

So, I have decided to do something a bit more exciting this year. Every year, with 10 or more team members, we are allowed to add a design to the back of our team shirts. I would like to open it to YOUR suggestions.

I would love to hear what YOU guys think we should have on the back. We've gone very generic the last 2 years, so PLEASE help.

We are looking for a motivational saying, a quote, a line, anything. Anything you can think of.

After a few weeks we will see if we get anything, and then I will let you guys vote on the winner. We would be honored to have YOUR suggestion on the back of our team shirts.

All you have to do is add it in our comment section with your name.

Thanks!

2 comments:

KellyO said...

"If He brings you to it, He'll bring you through it!"

I'm not sure if you wanted it to be at all spiritual but I can't help but try to find God in all things, good and not so good! I love your blog and you all are now on my daily prayer list :)
God bless you!

Kelly O (South Bend, IN)

Cole Twins said...

A suggestion from my friend Kristi:


"We're getting our rears in gear for Children's Hospital of Wisconsin"