7.29.2008

Mama Mia

OK, so how many 5 yr old girls do you know that know MOST of the words to every song from ABBA / Mama Mia??

Oh, Riley just kills me! Last night, my mom, Riley, and I went to see Mama Mia. It was my first time seeing it in the theater and the other 2 - this was their second time.

It was a HOOT!

We saw the play when it came to our local PAC, but this was 10 times better!! Oh, we had so much fun!!!! That movie makes me want to live my life differently.
It also makes me miss my girlfriends. What I would give right now to be with my girlfriends, being silly, singing fun songs, and just being a girl. I MISS IT!

Do you hear that girls!!!

I am so ready to have a girls night away just being silly!.

This life that I have been living is breaking me down. I am not sure who I am becoming. All I know is doctors offices, surgery, and waiting rooms. Matt and I are doing ok, but all we talk about is finances and doctors appointments. Who is going where when? It's like I need a flow sheet to keep everyone in check.

I HATE IT!!

This movie made me smile - the smile I haven't seen in a long time. It made me laugh. The laugh I haven't heard in a long time. It made me remember who I used to be - so free spirited, fun, happy.....

Thank you Riley and Nana for taking me to the movie last night! I had a great time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO glad you had a little escape, albeit short. You NEED that and are far beyond deserving it! Buy that CD (if you haven't already...) and crank it up while you and the girls dance around!