11.26.2008

Weigh in Wednesday

Oh my, I can't believe a week has gone by already and I haven't posted. Seriously - the days need to SSSLLLOOOWWW down!

Not much has been going on this past week. I have sick kiddos - Keegan missed 2 days last week, Cooper is coughing up a storm, which means his asthma is kicking in. Carson is the last to get it. Her eyes are all blood shot, runny nose, crankies.......
Keegan also mentioned to me that his ear hurts, so after hair cuts today we will be making a (which seems to be a weekly trip) to the doctors. UGH.

As for me, not much is going on. I have been living at the Y getting in as much cardio as possible. My mom and I try to get a workout in together at least once a week, but sometimes that isn't even possible. She is doing a great job. I am proud of her for going.

So, today is Weigh in Wednesday.

This week = -4lbs

Total weight loss= - 9lbs

ONLY 54 more to go!!

A little update on Carson. After her lumbar puncture 2 weeks ago, she seemed to do real well for about 24 - 30 hours. Then she seemed to have gone down hill a bit. She is hardly sleeping, rocking all hours of the night, and truthfully, I don't know how Riley sleeps through it, irritated, and complains that her head hurts. So, I emailed with Frim and he wants to talk about what options we have for her. So, until he calls, we will just have to wait and watch.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I know I have a lot to be thankful for - starting with my family, our friends, and our medical teams at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and University of Chicago.

Thank you, all of you, from the bottom of my heart!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

2 comments:

Lost A Sock said...

Happy Thanksgiving! And way to go YOU! Yippee!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cindy!!! I haven't seem to have found the motivation to start yet :(
Anna has been a sickie here this week too...we actually were in last Sunday and saw Annika for the croup..which has since turned into a nasty cold! Oh well...that's winter in WI i guess??
I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving! And I hope you get some answers for poor little Carson soon!!
Hugs, Joy