6.22.2008

My scary, crazy, emotional, exciting week

This is going to weirdest emotional roller coaster week I have had in a long time!

My week actually started yesterday with Keegan not feeling well. He vomited, he had a 102 temp, he hadn't urinated in over 12 hours, and we made a 5 hour visit to the ER - all to find out he was dehydrated. Today, he is doing much better.

Today, I cleaned inside and outside my house like a "mad" woman. Tomorrow, I will do the same.

Tuesday, Carson and I will head down to CHW at 6:45 am, to be ready for pre op at 9:15 am. Surgery is scheduled for 11:15 am. I am hoping to god we are home by Friday - I will explain in just a moment.

Wednesday, a blog friend of mine, Debi at Who says 8 is enough?, is hosting a virtual Discovery Toy party. She is doing it as a benefit for our family. Please CLICK the button on my sidebar to check out Debi's page and support discovery toys, and our family.
THANKS DEBI!

Thursday, I am HOPING that Carson will be discharged and we'll be headed for home.

Friday, one of my BEST friends, Molly , and her family will be arriving for a weekend of FUN! Despite my crazy week, I am throwing Molly a "Baby Bath"!! (That's what I am calling a third pregnancy "shower"). A few of my girlfriends who also "stalk" her blog, will help me throw this for her.
I can't wait. It should be a great time. I will be in need of some laughs by that time.

So, that is my busy, crazy, emotional week.

I sure hope I survive it!

2 comments:

debi9kids said...

Cindy,
Just know that I will be thinking of you and saying many prayers!
I will be sending you the code for the button momentarily.
Debi

Unknown said...

Good luck this week! I hope everything goes well.