3.04.2008

Add a little bounce to your day.

I saw this neat little questionaire on Michelle's blog -- My Semblance of Sanity. I thought it looked like fun so I decided to join in on the fun! ---

I also grabbed this off of BETH'S blog!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Nate W.
--
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes
--
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Beer
--
4. What was your FIRST job? Babysitting.

5. What was your FIRST car? Chevy malibu "grocery getter"

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? No one
-
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Keegan , had to get him ready for school
--
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Conrad
--
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? New Jersey to visit my grandmother
--
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Kerri Powers. Yes, we are still pretty close.
--
11. What was your FIRST sport played? Swimming
--
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? You know, I can't remember my FIRST one.
--
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My husband, as he was leaving for work.
--
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I have never stood up in a wedding. Thanks MIKE!
--
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? I got up to go to the bathroom in the BASEMENT since our other one is under HUGE construction!
--
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Shanana. My frist date with my dad when I was like 8.
--
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? Pierced ears.
--
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Norway - with my grandma to visit realitives.

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? My first speeding ticket (when I was 16) coming home from Nate's house.
--
20. When was your FIRST detention? Never had a detention
--
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Wisconsin
--
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Do I have to tell? Check number 1.
--
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Stacy Beu
--
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? From the airport to my grandmothers house in NJ.

1 comment:

my4kids said...

this one's cute. I don't know if I could remember all those firsts!