12.18.2007

2 for 1 please

I had an appointment with my GP this morning. He recommended that I have an MRI done to either; rule Chiari in or out, and to see what the heck is going on with my neck. I can't stand the amount of pain/headache by early afternoon, and by the evening - forget it. It's been rough. I sure hope I get some answers.

With being adopted, I don't know any of my family medical background. Hopefully, more pieces of the puzzle will be falling into place.
My MRI is Thursday morning - 24 hours later, Riley will have hers. Can I use my "buy one get one" coupon? It worked for the kids! :-)

3 comments:

Scrappy Rose said...

O geez ... I never thought of you having this disease. Sooner or later this tide has GOT to change. We'll have a nice drink tomorrow!!!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! Well that might explain somethings, wouldn't it? Scary, though. Hope you at least get some answers!

my4kids said...

I guess that could explain things, couldn't it? I sure hope thats not what it is and it's just some easy fix.