3.04.2009

Updates and prayers

Hey!
Thanks for all your prayers for our friend Lindsay. She came through surgery alright, but has had a TON of pain due to the fact that she couldn't have the certain med during surgery. Please pray that she is pain free soon!

I have another request please.
*My friend Danielle and her family are struggling today. Her little girl is undergoing her cranio surgery today (7:45a Milwaukee time). I just got a text that she was just taken into the OR. Please pray that surgery goes well, that God watches over Dr. Jensen and his hands, and that she is in recovery before we know it. I will post tonight when I hear from Danielle.

Thanks again for all your help!

2 comments:

Ali said...

You know they will both be in our prayers.

@JodiDanenRD said...

I too will keep them in my prayers.