3.24.2009

Info & updates

Just thought I would post an update.

I received a call from Dr "I's" nurse the other morning (new neurosurgeon appointment in Madison) asking if we wanted to bump up our appointment. They had opened another chiari clinic on April 10Th and called to see if we wanted in. Yes! Of course we do!


Riley is having surgery next Friday (April 3rd) to remove a "funky" birth mark" on her forehead that has changed shapes and size. They will be testing it for skin cancer.

I've gained a traveling partner out to Johns Hopkins at the end of the April. My girlfriend Jenni, who's son just had chiari surgery 2 weeks ago, is interested in going out with us to help and to scope out the facilities as well. It will be nice to have a friend along.

Keegan had been complaining about seeing "black fuzzy's" in his vision, so we will have him seen by our favorite"eye doc" at children's. Hopefully it is nothing, but you never can be sure.

Boy, it sure didn't take Matt and I to long to get back into the swing of things around here!
Thanks mom and dad for holding the fort down while Matt and I were on vacation!

I also wanted to thank everyone who has shown support to Matt and I with everything that has been going on around here. It means a lot to our family.

No comments: