3.09.2009

Jenni / Kaci

Good Snowy Wisconsin Morning to you all.

I just wanted to share a few things.

My girlfriend Jenni and her husband Kirk are going to need serious prayers today and for the rest of the week. Their 6 yr old son Jake, who is also a twin, is having his chiari decompression surgery tomorrow. Please pray for strength for Kirk and Jenni, and please watch over Jake and Dr. "I". It will be a long day tomorrow for them all. Jake is having an MRI this morning, and then will be able to rest up for tomorrow . I will let you know how things go.

Second, My girlfriend Kaci, my mentor for Carson and Cooper's cranio surgery way back when, has written a book about their struggles with Craniosynstosis and Chiari Malformation. Here is the link if you are interested. http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=56046

today is our 2nd appointment with OT. I am hoping to get some major answers.

I will report more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow...updating the blog at 5:50am?

Thanks for your note about our book. It seems so surreal.
K