10.20.2009

H1N1 vaccine

H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Insert Admits It Causes Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Vasculitis, Paralysis, Anaphylactic Shock And Death

The package insert for the Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine manufactured by Novartis has been leaked on the Internet. According to that package insert, the vaccine (based on an earlier vaccine product known as Fluvirin) is known to cause a whole host of very nasty side effects such as guillain-barre syndrome, vasculitis, anaphylactic shock and even death.
Of course anyone who has been studying vaccine side effects already knows that it causes all of these things, but the story here is that the insert for the swine flu vaccine itself is admitting all of these things. The insert says that it was updated during September 2009, so it reflects the very latest information.

You can read the package insert for this vaccine for yourself right here.....

http://www.fluscam.com/Vaccine_Package_Inserts_files/Novartis_A-H1N1_2009_Monvalent_VaccinePackageInsert_BasedOn1980Approvalfor%20Fluvirin_UCM182242.pdf

4 comments:

debi9kids said...

yeah, I wasn't planning on getting that for my kids. Now I'm glad I'm not. GEEZ!

Becky said...

i would rather have the swine flu again...

Terri said...

I had already decided to skip it...Now I am so glad I did!

Anonymous said...

I have a child that has gone through a Chiari Decompression, fuse of c1 & c2, scoliosis correction and still has a remaining syrinx in the spinal cord. In reading what I could on the swine flu vaccine & GBS, I don't know that his body could recover from more slowing of the cerebral fluid - which is what I read was a reallity with GBS. His syrinx is still there today (10/09)according to the presurgery MRI's before his scolliosis surgery in March 2008, and the original chiari correction was done in spring 2006. The chiari has significantly gone down but some sections on the spinal chord are still the same size. Anyway, my question / thought is that I shouldn't get the vaccine for him. I just don't know if his funky cfs flow due to the syrinx could handle any more sluggishness from a flu vaccine. Opinions would be appreciated. I am a new widow and trying to do this on my own. Thank you in advance.