5.09.2009

a loss for words

It's been a long week since I've been home. A lot of mixed emotions, trying to get myself prepared for Carson's 2 day hospital stay for her ICP monitor, then her over night sleep study a week later.....Ugh. I just hope that we get some answer from these tests. If not for me, answers and direction for Dr. I. I hate, HATE putting her through all of this. It just breaks my heart.

Anyone know where I can get girls 2 piece button up jammies? I know she can stay in her hospital gown, but I know she would be more comfy in her own jams.

Well, that's about all I've got. I'm tired. If I don't post again prior to her surgery, I will email once the probe is inserted and we are hanging out in the hospital.

Happy Mother's Day!!

1 comment:

Kath said...

I hope you get the answers you need too! It must be awful to have to do test after test with no answer, so I am praying this will be the test that will show the Dr's the way!