8.21.2007

Update on Carson 8.21.07

Hi,

Glad to see that everyone made it over ok. I am sure you are wondering why I moved, right? Well, to be honest, I broke my blog! Yup, that's right, I BROKE MY BLOG! Notice how my sidebar is at the bottom of the page? Yah, not where it's supposed to be. My friend Michelle and her wonderful husband even tried to help me. No such luck! I BROKE MY BLOG!!!

As for Carson, this morning she had tubes placed in her ears, and a stint(I think that's the right word) put in her right tear duct. It went quick! They came to get us at 7:50a, they gave her a little "loopy juice", they took her into the OR at 8am, she was in recovery at 8:45, and we were on the road by 9:15. She slept 3/4 of the way home and is doing well.

Definitely a piece of cake compared to her cranial vault repair.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

*Here is a link to the beginning of my SANITY blog: http://twinsxtwo.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Will Shannon said...

First off, thanks for looking in at COTL and all my best to your family.

Second, I have been to Badger Bowl many, many times, but I live at the corner of East Wash and Franklin St, in those old neighborhoods on the Isthmus kinda by the Capitol Building.

Thanks again for the comment and, as we are within a week of the season, GO BADGERS!

Michelle said...

Glad you're up & running in your new blog home ... so sorry we weren't more help!

That's wonderful that Carson did so well!!

Denise said...

So glad that she did so well too. I have been so so busy, so sorry I haven't stopped by sooner.