5.01.2010

Measurement Monday's

Hey everyone~

After battling another surgery this past March, I decided that it is FINALLY time for me to take a step back and work on "me". So, I have hit the weight loss road AGAIN with my old and dear friend, Becky.

I started back on my Weight watchers and this week has been fantastic. I cant believe how easy it was this time to get started. I guess when you know you are ready, YOU'RE READY!

So, besides being honest with Becky every Monday (and every other week day that ends in "Y") I've decided to share my progress with you all. I think the more people that ride my tail, the better I will do.

So, watch for an update this coming Monday morning, and everyone after that.

Happy weight loss!

1 comment:

Michelle Z said...

Wait - what are the rules? Can I play, too?