9.18.2012

Busy

Do you ever sit down at the end of the day and say, "I'm so tired and I can't even remember what I did today because I did SO much?" That's how I have been ending my days the last few nights.

I am so glad that my kids are in school. It gives me the chance to get things done that I haven't been able to do in awhile.
 It's given me the chance to apply for jobs. I have been applying for full time paraprofessional jobs in the school district so I can be on  the same schedule as the kids. If nothing pans out, I will continue with my para subbing that I have been doing.

Our busy schedule started in full force this past week. It goes like this:

Mondays: Girl scouts, and Swimming lessons.
Tuesday: I work the home swim meets for Appleton West.
Wednesday: Religion
Thursday: Ballet
Friday: Nothing

Some weeks I enjoy the busy schedule because it makes the week go by faster, but other times I just want to crash at 6pm.

Besides all the hustle and bustle, we've been busy with our doctor appointments as well. Carson had a appointment with Urology yesterday in Milwaukee. They did a VCUG to make sure that the kidney reflux that she had a few years ago had not come back. Everything looked great. BUT, we know Carson has a tiny bladder. At this point, it is smaller than where is should be for her age. She is still having accidents at night and we are now concerned that its because he bladder is too small and can't hold that urine that is being produced. Dr. K wants to watch her for 1 more year to see if her bladder will catch up. There is nothing we can do to speed up the process, all we can do is and watch and wait. If her bladder does not catch up or falls further behind, we will have some serious thinking to do........would she benefit from a bladder augmentation? So.... all we can do is wait and see.

Carson also has had some memory issues the last couple of months. Our neurosurgeon recommended that she have some neuropsych testing done. One of the medication she is on can cause memory loss, so we are in the process of trying to get her off it and onto something else that will work for her bladder just as well.

So, that's what's been going on the last few days. I will try and update at least once a week. Thanks for checking in. :-)

10 comments:

Bali Hotels - Booking Hotels Bali said...

Nice article and good blog..........great

Macarons Of Arabia said...

nice article
love the blog

Blog: www.jadorevintageparis.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: Jadorevintage_x
Instagram: Jadorevintage_x
FaceBook: jadore vintage paris

Anzurians said...

Check out my latest update on Anzurians.

Uhu work said...

Many peoples want to earn money on internet without any investment but there is

many online jobs which have many investments. Now you can earn without any

investment with Just clicking and Earn daily upto 10 Dollars.
Join this Best opportunity to make money online without any investment or

Charges.
HotProClicks.com

Nehru suit said...

An individual made some nice items there. Used to do any look up the subject along with identified most people will go along with together with your web site.

Unknown said...

In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com

Unknown said...

Forex Trading Business News updates, Brokers Directory News updates, Latest Currency news updates, latest forex trading business updates, trading updates, forex trading latest news, forex brokers directory, forex brokers list, Dollars news affairs, Stock Markets, stock market news, stock market analysis, technology news, international forex markets, international forex business news and all updates about Forex Trading
ForexAffairs.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

947Find Best Online Jobs from Home with Payment Guarantee
www.JobzCorner.com

long frocks said...

You described it very beautiful. your writing style grabbed my intentions,would love to read more about it…

Gurukulam said...

Your Blog is very nice.
Wish to see much more like this. Thanks for sharing your information
CSIR NET JRF MATHEMATICS RESULT