4.16.2010

Is no news GOOD news? Humm

I am still waiting on the results of Keegan's holter monitor. It's been almost a week and a half since he had it removed. I guess I should just go with "No news is Good news", or until I hear otherwise.

Other news....

I sent in my adoption papers to the State of Wisconsin on Monday. I am in the midst of finding my biological parents. There has got to be some connection between me, my biological family, Craniosynostosis and Chiari Malformation. I have my "questions" about Matts grandma (on his dad's side) and her passing of MS, but I am just hoping it will be much more clear cut on my side.

So, as I get news, I will share it with you all. It's very exciting, but nervewracking at the same time. I just hope I am not to late - meaning I hope that she is still alive and in good health.

When I was born, in '74, she was 16 yrs old - so if my math is right, she should only be 49 or 50 yrs old. Kind of funny.... she was only 34 yrs old when I graduated high school. I could NOT imagine having a child 2 yrs into college already at 36. WOW!

I know that my mom tried hard to keep me. I did a lot of flip flopping between her and the foster home. When I was born, she kept me for 1 yr. At that point, her monther (my bio gram) would not help her out anymore, so she placed me up for adoption. Serveral months later, she returned to get me and tried to raise me on her own. Again, she couldnt do it, so she placed me back up for adoption. That's when I was adopted by the most wonderful, loving, caring parents out there.

It still haunts me today, to know who I am and where I come from. I am not sure I would of had the nerves to search for my biological family if it weren't for the kids conditions. So, now, the kids come first and I need to get to the bottom of where it came from. If I find out who my parents are in the midst of it all, so be it.

So, If you are out there, and you gave birth to a little girl at St. Agnes hospital in Fond du lac, WI in '74 - Please leave a comment - you just might be my Mother.

2 comments:

Michelle Z said...

Good luck! What an adventure. I hope you find some family - and some answers!

I'll see you tonight! I wish I could hang out after, but I'll have Braden & Rooo with me.

debi9kids said...

OMGosh. I hope you are able to finally get some answers.
How amazing would that be?