6.19.2009

Monday measurement - behind

We are in our 2nd week of Summer vacation and it's been busy.
The kids started summer school this week and they are loving it. I'm loving it too.

I didn't get a chance to post on Monday for " Monday measurements" but it wasn't to exciting. Anyhow, here it is:

Goal: 40 lbs

Last week: -3 = 37lbs

This week: -1 = 36lbs

It's not great, but it is a move in the RIGHT direction.
We've got a crazy busy week coming up.
Monday, Carson's in Madison for her CMG test, and then on Thursday both kids will be evaluated for Early Childhood, and it they qualify, the IEP meeting will be on Friday. It would be great to have them in school this fall.
I am hoping to have more answers about the chance of a possible Chiari decompression. The unknown is really killing me. UGHHHH!

Anyhow, I will update next week as soon as I can.
Here are a few pictures of the past few weeks.

No comments: